Thursday, May 27, 2004

First, Short Entry

ok well usually my entries will be much higher quality than this...however, i am in a rush to do things before summer school (in america) starts...

lemme do some introductory-type stuff...

i'm Kyle, i'm going to Japan in september to study at Obirin University...i also have a weird idiosyncracy of when i capitalize things, as you can notice, looking back at what i've typed...

this blog is going to be about me preparing to go to japan, what it's like over there (for real, not some sakura-coated sweet story--unless it actually happens to be like that ^_^), and what happens to me when i get back...

i love speaking japanese....so i'm going to japan to get better at that...

also, i have a great girlfriend here in the states...i plan to maintain a long-distance relationship with her...i know plenty of people think it's dumb, but i don't care what they think...perhaps as my blog progresses and more of my personality comes out, you may understand why i'm so dead-set on this, and sure of our success at staying together through our study abroad period (she's going to England)...

ok i need to go for now, but i guess i'll to a more full update when i get internet to my apartment in a few days (at a library on my campus right now)

oh yeah that reminds me i'm a student at the University of Texas, the greatest in all the land... ^_^ hook em! and all that jazz...

more about me and about studying abroad later! and tips for applying and scholarships later!

\Kyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home